Tuesday, May 27, 2014

It's Monday but really it's Tuesday!

Love me a short week. All weeks should be short weeks in my opinion. It just makes everyone happier. 

So remember that one time I tried Crossfit and almost died?!  I started going again this morning @5:30am! I'm not a morning person so this is huge for me! I have decided I want to work out to get In better shape and I think it will help me feel better. 

I was going to go all last week and didn't due to bachelorette hangover x7 days! So my friend Holly said "I'll pick you up in the morning" I needed this someone to hold me accountable and not let me say no! I am paying money so that will also give me some much needed motivation! 

Being a working mom of two with a coach for a husband doesn't exactly allow for work out time! Taking the kids with me isn't exactly an option because of their ages. So this will be perfect! Kids still asleep and hubby up and getting ready. I got home at 630 and That's what time he leaves. So each morning we will pass each other coming and going! 

I'm going to be sore as CRAP tomorrow and Thursday but this will be good! If I keep telling myself I will believe it! :) 

Hope y'all have an amazing TUESDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment