Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday TEN!

Hey friends I'm back linking up with Sam for
Airplane Rides & Guacamole Sides Tuesday Ten
ONE: I have been MIA because life has been crappy lately! Sorry to complain I hate complainers and now I am one! 

TWO: Last week I attended a funeral for my friend Holly's mom who lost her battle with Cancer. Cancer sucks and so does watching your friend hurt. Lots of prayers y'all. 

THREE: Grocery shopping and I we just don't get along! 

FOUR: I made these amazingly cute Converse for my cousin and her little girl last weekend and OMG...

FIVE: I HATE allergies! I think I have had this in my Tuesday Ten like the past 4 weeks but seriously! 

SIX: Men who hit woman should be castrated. End of friggin story! Can I get an amen?!? 

SEVEN: For Mother's Day I didn't get a present but my lil sis graduates college and my hubby told me to get a pedi and go shopping! I'll take it!

EIGHT: Don't you hate when your laying in bed trying so hard to go to sleep but your brain won't turn off?!? Ya me too! 

NINE: Shelby and I are doing a spring time swap and I can't wait! If you have never done one you should with a blog friend far away! It's so fun! 

TEN: My sisters bachelorette party is this weekend in F-burg and I'm pretty excited! But you know what I'm most excited about is the hashtags I made for it: #bugsbachbash <---her nick name is bug #quinning <--- her fiancĂ©' name is Quinn 

Hope y'all have a great week!  



No comments:

Post a Comment