Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Woah Life slow your ROLL

Our life right now is nothing short of CRAZY! I mean seriously...run her run there then back again x 100! 

Last weekend my sister graduated from college 4.5 hours from our house! We wouldn't miss it for the world but all the traveling is a beating with the two munchkins! 

The rest of our week goes like this: 
Monday hubs had a banquet! 
Tuesday B had a game 
Tonight another tball game
Tomorrow high school baseball play off game!
Friday leave for sisters Bach party in Fredricksburg 3.5 hours away! 
Sunday come home and go to a graduation party. 
Next week is more of the same! 
The next week..oldest 6th birthday and pre-k graduation! 
The next week is Wedding week!!!  

I'm already running on E and there is not rest in my future! Anyone else feeling my pain?!? If I wasn't this busy I wouldn't know what to do but right now I'm thinking a day of NOTHING sounds pretty cool! 

Happy Hump day Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment