Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Feeling Guilty and sad...

Oh it's hump day....Friday still seems like it's an eternity away!!!

So lately I have SO many people in my life who mean the world to me that are experiencing the most awful thing ever...INFERTILITY.

I hate infertility with a passion. Not because I have experienced it but becasue it effects SO many people these days. It's like every time I turn around another friend is trying and trying to have a baby with no success. Or what they think is success until the rug gets ripped out from under them. Then you have these people who are the most UNFIT mothers and could care less about having children at all and they have LITTERS of children. Then they lose them to the state, leave them in a hot car,  give them away to family members or just completly neglect them.

It's not FAIR to me...I don't understand why God allows it to happen to such good people. Why can't everyone just be able to have babies when they want? Well I think the answer is that then all those children who are born to unfit parents or parents who don't want them wouldn't have anyone to adopt them. But I feel like everyone should AT least be able to have one of their own. Without paying millions of dollars for invetro or surogates.

It makes me feel guilty knowing that I was able to get pregnant not just once but TWICE and have two healthy boys with no problem. Sometimes I think maybe I should be a surogate for a friend but i'm not sure I could do it. The bond that you form with the baby in your belly when your pregnant is so special and for you to have to give that baby away after delivery? I just don't know if I could handle the emotional side of it but at the same time I would be giving someone a gift that they couldn't give theirself.

It's not realstic for me to do it but the thought does cross my mind often. I just hate to see my loved ones in pain and hurting due to infertility.

I know there has been so much testing and things done to try and fix it but it still isn't fair.

So today and everyday I pray for people who have to deal with this and I hope you will too! 

Happy Wednesday friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment