Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday not so fun day!

Ok so can we talk about how much going to work the day after the Super Bowl stinks?!? Because it sure does! 

This weekend was nothing short of completly awesome and went by WAY too fast...I think I say that every weekend! I wish they would drag on like the week days do! 

Saturday we packed up and headed to my cousins house! Of course not on time I swear my husband is never on time when it comes to things for me but if it's for him he is at least 15 min early! So it started of rough but we had a blast! 

The kids played we are dinner drank beer/ wine and visited! I will never be able to tell them just how much our relationship with them means! Not only with them but my aunt & uncle (actually my great aunt & uncle) also! So we are actually second cousins! 

Then Sunday we headed back and went to a Super Bowl party at some friends house! It was fun but late and the alarm clock came way to eary this morning! 

Hope everyone has a super week! 
We are still ready all the military contest entries and will be picking soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment