Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday 10!!

Tuesday 10 time with Sam!!!!
Airplane Rides & Guacamole Sides Tuesday Ten

Bachelor style this week: 

{ONE} My happy place on a Monday night: watching Juan Pablo eating Dutch chocolate ice cream in my bed! Kids asleep in their bed!  

{TWO} I loved Rene! They click and are on the same page! His date with her made me happy & I really liked him! 

{THREE} Juan Pablo and Clair...he disappoints me when it comes to her! He thinks with the wrong head and I wanna kill him! 

{FOUR} "I need to know that he sees me as a panda in a room full of brown bears" sharleen---I can't figure out what he sees in her! Who says that?!? 

{FIVE} Last week Nikki made me really mad and I thought I didn't like her any more but this week I like her again! I mean she has some serious guts to propel down that cave! & she is a nurse! :) 

{SIX} Clair is OVER DRAMATIC & how many times did he say looks at me?!? Yep u guessed 132,435,765,674

{SEVEN} I can't believe he cried when sending the three girls home. He has a very good heart and I HOPE he doesn't pick the wrong girl and starts thinking with his heart! 

{EIGHT} It was so past time for dog lover to go home! It's been like 5 episodes and I still can't get past her profession! 

{NINE} Juan Pablo is friggin gorgeous but some of the clothes he wears oh my! 

{TEN} Next week look like another drama filled week! I don't know why I continue watching! 

Happy Tuesday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment