Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday TEN!!!

Whoop whoop Link up time with Sam from   airplane rides and guacamole sides   for:

Airplane Rides & Guacamole Sides Tuesday Ten

{ONE} Oldest had his 100th day celebration at school last week! When asked what he would ask for on his 100th birthday he said "100 monster trucks,100 longhorns & 100 girlfriends" seriously child your 5?!? I'm in trouble! 

{TWO} Why doesn't my hubs understand that the new tp roll goes on the holder not on top of it?!? I won't tell him that I'm testing to see how long it takes him/ how many rolls he goes through before it gets put on! I'll let y'all know! 



{THREE} Toddler talk is on the top of my list of favorite things! No I don't correct my two year old when he says wove you, dink (drink), quose (close) it, baf tub or any other word Bc I think it's cute! He is two and will grow up soon enough I'm not helping him out! 

{FOUR} I have a serious obsession with the Olympics and I can not stop watching them! #teamusa 

{FIVE} Why is it that you never realize you need new windshield wipers until you have to use them and you can friggin see because they aren't doing their job! I wish there was a sensor on them wait there prob is on fancy cars & who am I kidding I would ignore that just like I do te tire pressure light and the gas light! 

{SIX} How is it possible that my 5 year old already tore holes In the knees of 5 our of 6 pair of jeans he recieved for Christmas?!? To think before two long there will be two of them doing this in a months time! I'm gonna be broke! #boymomstruggles 

{SEVEN} I'm gonna need one of my children to go ahead an be an Olympic athlete because I have now added going to my bucket list & let's be honest the only way I'll ever go is if they are in it! 

{EIGHT} Sisters wedding is in 4 months! Look at the decor I'm making for it: 


{NINE} You know your always late when your 5 year old calls you out! 

{TEN} Woohoo Charlene is gone! She basically said she was leving because he wasn't smart enough for her! Don't lie Charlene you wanted no part of his daughter and you knew that from day one! Clare is bringing out the cray in Niki or maybe Niki Is bringing out Clare's cray! Either way it's entertaining! I missed Rene this episode! And I don't know why he cried when Chelsea left from what the show aired they had NO connection! 

Have a fabulous Tuesday! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment