Monday, March 17, 2014

Just another manic Monday!

Well it was another great weekend for us! We spent the whole weekend together and enjoyed it so much! 

Friday we did our coaches family duty and went to support the baseball team! They did great but it was a little chilly and my kids wanted to run around like wild Indians! So we left early! 

Saturday we went to my mother in laws and spent time with them! Finished our taxes #ihateourgovt ! Then crafted the day away with my niece! 


We made necklace hangers with a piece of wood and cabinet knobs that we painted! Best part about our creation is it Cost:$0!! Thanks to my father in laws hoarding ways! 

Sunday we hung out and went to check our cows! We have a sweet new baby! 

Then took the boys for fro-yo at sweet frog! It was a hit! 

Fairly uneventful weekend but I needed it considering the next 3 weekends will be CRAZY busy! 
Have a great week friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment