Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday 10!

It's Tuesday so of course I'm linking up with Sam at Airplane Rides & Guacamole Sides again for
Airplane Rides & Guacamole Sides Tuesday Ten


{ONE} Why do toddlers LOVE toilet paper?!? Oh and insist on putting a whole roll in the toilet just for fun! They aren't lying when they say everyday is an adventure with a toddler.


{TWO} Both kids have successfully had strep in the past week & I hate it with a passion I want my healthy children back. I know I shouldn't complain strep isn't really that bad but it's just inconvenient.


{THREE} Let's be honest being a full time working mom is NOT easy! I always feel rush and stretched so thin. I SERIOUSLY admire full time working single moms. I have to be one every football season and I don't know how y'all do it 24/7!


{FOUR} Storm season has officially started and I HATE storms more than anything! Rain is fine just no tornadoes this year please! I'm just not a fan.


{FIVE} Today is Brayden's first t-ball game of the season. Here is to hoping its much better than last year and I don't lose my shit. I know it's just t-ball but I grew up playing softball so when things are not done right it makes me a little or maybe a lot nuts!


{SIX} Anyone else start to have a mild anxiety attack when the grocery sacker starts putting things that don't belong together in the same bag? Or is it just me. That might be a little bit of OCD coming out in me!


{SEVEN} I could not be any more ready for summer! Enough of these back and forth temps and wearing shorts one day then a parka the next! Not to mention I am sick of snot being a constant accessory to all my outfits (From the kids not me in case you were worried)!


{EIGHT} I was going to get my embroidery machine last weekend but plans fell through for pick up. I am getting it this weekend and CAN'T wait to get started I have so many ideas. Stay tuned friends :)


{NINE} I am so sick of hearing about Juan Pablo and Nikki I could barf! We get it he doesn't want anyone to know anything but keeps giving little hints of things. Who CARES?!?!


{TEN} Go check out Sam's Blog Birthday Celebration and give away this week! They are friggin AMAZING!


Have a fab Tuesday friends! Go CARDINALS!

1 comment:

  1. Goooood TT!
    Freakin #1, man!! Shit...leave the damn TP ALONE!
    #7 Word. I'm done with snot.
    #8 Ummmm...I'm pretttty excited to see what you do!
    #9 Yeahhhh I'm donesky
    #10 THANKS lady! Heart you!

    ReplyDelete