Monday, March 10, 2014

The Monday after a time change...

Holy Time change hang over this morning! Prob partly to do with the fact that I couldn't go to sleep until about 11pm! Usually in bed by 9 or 930! Old lady I know! 

Anywho it was a great weekend & I haven't blogged in forever but IM BACK! 

Friday...husband played donkey basketball. The kids LOVED it and laughed the whole time! However I'm still listening to how sore he is 3 days later! MEN!! 

Saturday we celebrated my best friends little girls 1st Birthday! It was amazing and so much fun! She is such a doll and we just love her! Ant believe she is one! 


Sunday was a day of cleaning and the day flying by due to time change! Then dinner with our coaching family! Perfect weekend filled with family and friend time! 

Hope everyone has an amazing week! My boys are on spring break so I'm prob going to be in a foul mood all week! This is one of those times I wish I was a teacher so I could enjoy their time off with them! Oh well :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment