Sunday, March 23, 2014

Monday...it's a new week!

Last week was rough sick sick baby then my momma immune system started to fail me but I stopped that & we had a fun weekend! 

Saturday was tball day! Hubby had a track meet Friday as Saturday so I was alone to juggle the kids and games! Brayden's team had their second game and won again! He was so excited! This year is already much better than last! 


Then I took the boys for haircuts! And got our baby boy his first clipper cut! Now I want his baby hair back! He looks too big! 


Sunday we helped daddy prepare for his big track meet this week! Head track coaches wife duties! Along with helping work the dang thing! But I wouldn't have it any other way! 

Look at these cuties watching cartoons together yesterday! 

So glad for the new week with no sickness! Now if the weather would just cooperate it would be AMAZING! 

Hope you have a fab week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment