Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What a Wednesday...

Woke up at 3 am to a little voice on the monitor saying "Momma hold you" so I went to rescue and brought the lil to our bed to see if I could get him back to sleep. NO such luck! Hubby's alarms start going off around 4am. I start yelling and hitting him Bc he hears NOTHING! Then finally take the munchkin back to his bed to see if he would go back to sleep. 

At 4:45 am I finally get Jason to wake up! I fall back asleep while he is in the shower then wake back up when he gets out Bc of course he needs to ask me something. Then I was up. It was 5:30 am an HOUR before I needed to be awake. 

Hubby kept trying to convince me to go back to bed and I argued and said no Bc I wouldn't wake up! Finally I gave in and went to lay back down! 

Woke up to my alarm that started going off at 6:30 at about 7:40! I NEVER sleep through alarms I am a light sleeper! And I heard it but I thought it was in my dream. 

I was having a dream that the alarm on my phone was going off and I couldn't get it to stop! I had even turned the phone off no luck so in my dream I was taking it back to apple to get a new one! 

To bad it was my alarm telling me to wake up not a phone defect! 

Then get to work 20 min late only to realize the oldest is still in the car!! I forgot to take him to school. So I turned around! I asked why he didn't  say anything and he said "I thought maybe you were dreaming again" hahah 

The day turned around and it wasn't half bad! Hope you all had a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. OMG this made me laugh. Sorry you had a bad and early morning, and glad you were able to turn it around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed too really hard and still laugh at myself when I think about it! Who does that?!? LOL

      Delete