Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday 10 again!

Linking up with  Airplane Rides and Guacamole Sides for:
Airplane Rides & Guacamole Sides Tuesday Ten



1: Why is it Everytime I think I have enough time to paint my nails something comes up as soon as I'm done and I need my hands! 

2: I will NEVER let my husband ride a donkey again! If I hear "I'm hurting so bad" one more time I might lose my shit! 

3: My two year old learned a new word last night and I wasn't from me: DAMNIT is the word and when we told him not to say it he yelled it louder! Note to anyone in his presence WATCH your mouth he is a parrot! 

4: I tell it like it is on this blog even when it comes to my family! We are far from perfect and I'm not fixing to act like we are in ref to #3! 

5: We went to a fro yo place called sweet frog last night...is it really that much better for you when you add cookie dough, chocolate chips and m&m's on top?!? The answer is yes or that's what I'm telling myself! 

6: Who knew planning a bachelorette party for my sister (6yrs younger) would be so hard!?! I'm feelin older and older every day! 

7: It's Tuesday and this time change still sucks! Just when I get use to one time they change it again! 

8: Got pulled over for the second time in two weeks & got out of it! Last week speeding this week speeding and inspection! It's prob time to get my car inspected AND slow my roll! 

9: I've come to the conclusion I pretty much can't be on time for anything & at this point if I was people might start worrying! 

10: go check out Samantha's blog that I linked up with! Next week is her blog bday and she is having giveaways! & 
Always keeps it real on her blog! 

Have a great Tuesday! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment