Monday, November 18, 2013

12 days till Black Friday!!!!

Since we had a pretty relaxing weekend I took advantage and started making my Christmas list for everyone! For the first time EVER I had the hardest time making list for the boys. Does this mean they are spoiled? Maybe but I'm ok with it :)

I asked my 5 year Brayden what he wants for Christmas. He said: Ipod, ipad, 4 wheeler, bow n arrow and new toys. Who does he think he is? an IPAD and IPOD? Your 5 child seriously! I told my parents about it and guess what they are getting him AN IPOD and my sister is getting him Beats head phones! Like I said a little bit rotten.

Thankfully the youngest is unable to tell me what he wants yet so I get to make his list which is so much fun but so hard at the same time. He needs boring things like new shoes, clothes, jackets and a toy box. But I HAVE to throw in some fun toys with it bc those things are just boring. His birthday is in December on the 9th so I have to come up with stuff for both!

I try and stay away from Toys'R'Us because it is a MAD HOUSE! But I'm not sure if I will be able to this year they have some really good deals! But as always so does Wal-mart.

Found this cute mini 4-wheeler for the youngest @Walmart. Still debating but its pretty cute!




Found this WI game and Duck Dynasty set at Bass Pro for the Oldest! HE LOVES him some Duck Dynasty so this is a must!







Then of course there are lots of things I found for ME! This year my husband and I decided our gift to each other is a new TV and entertainment center. Im excited...This is when you know your getting old! This is the TV we are getting at Wal-mart!




Then Im going to HAVE to go to Kohls because they are going to have my dishes on sale I have purchased 3 sets of the Turquoise fiesta wear and need to buy the rest! How can I pass up this price! Yep I can't!




Found this TV for my mother & Father in law! They have a entertainment center and this is the biggest that will fit in it & its SUPER cheap!





Like I said I found more for me than for the kids but Im still working on it! More good deals to come!

LOVE me some BLACK FRIDAY Madness! My hubby loves that I am saving money but thinks I'm CRAZY!!!!

Happy Moday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment