Sunday, November 17, 2013

First weekend Post Football


Well this was our first weekend post football season! It's always so weird that first Friday that we don't play! But that didn't mean we didn't go to a game!

My mother in law kept the kids and we went to watch Jason's hometown play 2.5 hrs away! We called it a date night! I'll take what I can get until football is really over!
It was a great game but they came up short!

Yesterday my boys and I enjoyed most of the day outside in the amazing Texas weather! Brayden and I did some target practice with his BB gun! He LOVED every min and so did mommy!





To make my day even BETTER my FAVORITE store kikilarue.com had a surprise 30% off sale! So this momma made a few purchases! Including my first Larue essential top (review and pics when I get it)!

It was a great weekend with family and I'm so not ready for it to be over!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment