Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful for my sweet Hubby!

Happy Turkey Day Friends! I decided to dedicate my turkey day post to the hubby because I couldn't be more thankful that god choose him for me!


It all started in August 2004! I transferred from a jr college to Tarleton State University! I moved into the dorms because I didn't have enough hours to live off campus and I didn't know anyone there so I needed to make friends! 

Met a girl named Erin who somehow knew all these football players! Went to our first home game and said hey I need you to introduce me to #47 Payne he is REALLY cute! So two nights later we went to "Payne's" house! We were just hangin out watching tv and Erin said hey I gotta go run an errand I will be right back and left! I though NO WAY she is leaving me here with this guy I don't know! Yep she did! So it was just me and Jason at his house watching tv! 

It wasn't too awkward until he said "are you staring at my toe?" I said not then of course I looked! He said "it was tired it hitched a piggy back ride"...his pinky toe does NOT touch the ground it is up on top of the next toe! WEIRD!!! After that we saw each other every day became bf/gf! 


Sorority Formal...nice shoes Barbie! 


                    Young LOVE ;) 

He graduated in December of 2005 and moved home to work for his dad who had a home building/constuction business! We got engaged in February of 2006 (I will write about that one day) and married June 9,2007! 

        Right after we got engaged! 

                   Wedding day

He has been my best friend and my rock through so much and I would be lost without him! He is such a hard worker and when he isn't working his full time job he finds side jobs to make extra money to make sure we have everything we want and more! 

We may be married with kids but still like to have FUN! 

No only is he wonderful to me he is also wonderful to our boys! Even after a long day at work he makes a point to play with them no matter how exhausted he is. This usually involves wrestling or tackling! 


I am so thankful that he picked me out of all the girls in the world! We have had our ups and downs don't get me wrong but through it all we have each other! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us and our family! God has done so many amazing things for us and we are forever blessed! 

"We've had our ups and downs and turns around but our love is stronger than any fight. Even when we lost control we never let go. We kept on hangin on for dear life! I know no matter the size of the mountain you and me will be side by side! Baby ain't life and love one big roller coaster ride!" --Aaron Watson

Happy Thanksgiving Friends! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment