Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Twins...separated at birth 6 yrs apart!

About a month ago I started following a girl named Shelby on Instagram because we liked the same store KIKILARUE of course and have the same body type! So I wanted to see some of the clothes on to decide how they would fit me before ordering! 


     Isn't she the cutest? 

A week ago she posted some clothes she was selling on Instagram and I wanted them! So she gave me her number and we began to txt back and forth! 

We hit it off from the word hey! Since then we haven't stopped texting except to sleep! We are so much alike it's CRAZY! Not only do we have the same body type (extremely short...aka FUN SIZED & petite) but we seriously like all the same things! 

We both love kikilarue, shopping, leopard print, EOS chap stick, hot wings, beer, wine, nail polish, the color pink, blogging, we are indecisive and hate staying home alone! 

It's like we were ment to be bff's! We are twins separated at birth and six years apart! In two weeks I will get to meet her when she comes to Texas for a kikilarue event and I can hardly wait! After that I'm sure we will be planning our next meet up! 

You should go on over and see her blog HERE it's AMAZING & I just know you will LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment