Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Transformation Tuesday!!

You prob thought this was going to be about how I lost all kinds of weight or something NOPE! Its about my baby boy who is ALMOST 2 and I'm planning his party!

How is this possible? How in the world do I have a 5 1/2 yr old and a 2 year old (on dec 9th)? Time needs to SLOW it's roll! The question of when's then next becomes more and more frequent as he gets older. Truth is im not sure if we are going to do that or not!

I would like to try again in about a year...hubby says NO WAY! Some days I agree with him after dealing with the youngest! I don't know if its the terrible twos or the youngest child part that makes him SO mischevious, mean at times, rough and just a HANFUL at times! He really is a sweetie but man when those moods or tempers hit WATCH OUT WORLD!

He was just as cute then


as he is now!



So last year we did the whole HUGE first birthday thing and it was so much fun but it was A LOT of people in our not so big house! So this year we are thinking about just doing family. I made a list of family and close friends and its just way too many people. There are about 12 coaches on staff with Jason almost all of them have children and spouses, then our close friends that also have kids and family friends. It's just alot and he is two he doesn't really know right?

Then I feel bad like I'm Cheating him. I already feel bad that his birthday is in December. Mine is December 16th and I ALWAYS hated it as a kid. Here is your Birthday/ Christmas present or oh sorry can't come to your party we are busy with Christmas stuff. I swore I would NEVER have a Christmas baby but God had other plans! So I promised myself and my husband we would ALWAYS celebrate his birthday and never let him feel like it wasnt a big deal bc of the time of the year!

Still haven't decided what we are doing for sure but leaning toward just family! Reguardless I am going to decorate and have a theme!

Farm Animals: The kid LOVES him some horses, cows, pigs, donkeys etc. My in laws live in the country with all those animals and he STAYS outside while we are there. So its only fitting! Found lots of ideas on pintrest of course! Let the crafting begin!

Happy Tuesday Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment