Friday, November 22, 2013

Fourteen Friday Favorites :)

It's Friday and I am in a FUNK! Don't want to work, ready for the weekend and OVER this CRAZY Texas weather! I have been using my AC for about a week now after turning on my heat 3 days before that and now its back to Heat again! Yesterday 76 today 34 and WET! Texas Weather really is BIPOLAR I swear!

So the only thing that will get me out of this funk and get me through the day is talking about some of my FAVORITE things! So like it or not here they are:

1. The color PINK its my fav and I pretty much LOVE anything that is pink.

2. Animal Print--Zebra & Leopard preferrably! I am so glad that they are so in right now!

3. EOS chap stick. That stuff is the bomb and I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to it! It makes my lips happy :)

4. SPARK SPARK AND MORE SPARK!!! Fruit punch is my favorite! I am out right now and drinking dp instead! BAD BAD BAD I know but I have to have caffeine and I HATE cofffe.

5. KIKI LA RUE- Wearing my new outfit from there today and should be recieving my new sweater really soon! I use to be really bad about not ever buying anything for my self and only shopping for the boys this store CHANGED that bc I can't NOT buy stuff they have bc its so darn cute and they show me how to style it.

6. Nail polish. Any kind really sinful colors is cheap and usually always has a color I like. I have a bunch of nail polish some of which I prob have never used! My husband can't understand why I need so many. OH MEN!! LOL

7. Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday! Jesus is the reason for the season & I love getting to teach my boys about it! & I love buying gifts for loved ones & EATING! Its a miracle I don't weigh a million pounds honestly!

8. Football is my FAVORITE sport DUH I am a coaches wife. Do I really have a choice? LOL I love the game and watching it. I learn something new every game! It makes my hubby happy!

9. TEXAS LONGHORNS are my favorite team. Born and raised in Austin, Texas and my dad is the biggest longhorn fan EVER.

10. My favorite dessert is probably CRUMB CAKE. I make it so often that today when I had to bake a dessert for my son to take to his Turkey Day feast I said you want me to make cookies or cupcakes. Nope he wanted crumb cake

11. My favorite season is SUMMER. I LOVE me some shorts tank tops and flip flops. Luckily I live in Texas and that is most of the year here

12. BEER & WINE. No I'm not an alcoholic I just enjoy a drink with my dinner or two with my dinner and on the weekends with friends.

13. Aaron Watson is my favorite singer. If you haven't heard of him you MUST look him up! Seriously AMAZING, down to earth, loves his family and the lord! It's Texas country!

14. Last but not least my Favorite food...SEA FOOD!!!! Hubby says I'm an expensive date Lobster, calamari, crab legs I like it all pretty much!

Hope you have a fantastic FRIDAY & good luck to all those teams still in the play offs!

No comments:

Post a Comment