Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's Wednesday but it's Friday!

Today may be Wednesday but it's really my Friday! I am off tomorrow of course and I took off Friday because I have LOTS of shopping to do duh!!! 

I can't wait for the day to be over so I can start my weekend! Tomorrow we have Turkey Day with Hubby's family! We alternate ever year this year Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve are with his family & Christmas day is with mine! 

Things get so complicated when you get married and have to figure out who you spend holidays with! Then when you throw Kiddos and Santa in the mix WOAH NELLY! I don't know how my parents juggled it all those years! 

After we eat lunch with the in-laws the boys and I will be headed to Austin to spend the rest of the weekend with my family! Hubby will stay and work to pay for my Black Friday shopping! Bless his heart for working on his time off from work! We sure are LUCKY

My parents and sister live in Austin where I was raised which is about 3 hours from where we live! I haven't seen them in a month or more so I couldn't e more excited for a long weekend with them! 

People who live in the same town or less than an hour from their parents don't know how truly blessed they are! We don't have any family in the same town as us. Jason's family is only about 30 min from us so we see them often! I can't tell you how nice it would be to be able to have weekly dinners with MY family, go visit them after work, have them be at every single t-ball game or event that the kids have, call them for help when hubby is gone or see them every weekend! ESP during football season! 

So if you are able to do any of those things consider your self blessed beyond measure! Many people would do anything to be able to be in your shoes! 

Happy Hump day Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment