Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up!

How is the weekend already over? I think I say that every Monday. Good thing is I do love my job so Mondays aren't so terrible I would just rather be with my boys! 

This Monday ESP stinks because my Husband and oldest son are out of school for the whole week! It's times like this I wish I was a teacher! I am only off Thursday & Friday! Grr lol 

Another quiet weekend at our house...actually the in-laws. Stayed home with the boys of Friday night while the hubby went and sat in the cold & rain to watch a football game! He is nuts! The boys and I watched Duck Dynasty Christmas and cuddled! It was perfect ;) 

Saturday we went to my in-laws house again! Their house is like heaven for my boys! It's in the country with cows, horses, sheep, donkeys, ATV'S & lots of room to run! It doesn't hurt that they are totally and completely spoiled and get pretty much whatever they want there! That's what grandparents are for right? 

Unfortunately the weather was cold and wet all weekend so we were unable to do any of that fun stuff! For the youngest this ment he had to stay in all weekend but he was fine with that he played with his toys, played with paw-paw, helped Mimi keep the fires going and take bubble baths in the BIG tub! 


That smile and those dimples get him into and out of a lot of trouble! 


The oldest did go hunting with daddy and his cousins on Saturday. Daddy got a doe so he helped him clean it! Then Suday we went out to the pasture to let him shoot his new deer rifle! 



My husband had no PATIENCE for the little guy not knowing what to do! He got frustrated with him and Brayden ended up only shooting it once. It's a dad thing I guess! It doesn't help that Brayden is left handed and Jason isn't so it harder for him to teach him stuff! It was still fun and Brayden felt so big shooting a REAL gun that could kill a deer! Haha 

It was a nice relaxing weekend and it was COLD COLD COLD in TEXAS! Us Texans seem to hibernate when the temps drop below 40! Haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment