Thursday, November 21, 2013

Twelve Thursday Thankfuls

So I haven't participated in the whole daily thankful thing on fb for the month of November but thought I would share on here! I am thankful for all of these things and more 24/7 365 days a year not just in November. :)

1. My relationship with the Lord. He is what has gotten me through some of the hardest times in my life. He is always forgiving and has blessed me with way more than I deserve.

2. My hubby! He is my best friend, an amazing father to my children, works his rear of to spoil us rotten and loves us unconditionally no matter what. I am thankful that out of all the women in the world he choose me to spend the rest of this life with!

3. My Children!! They are the light of my life and one of my biggest reasons for getting my butt out of bed each morning and trying to make myself a better person. They can make any bad day better without even knowing it! I am the princess of the house and their first love! What more could I ask for?

4. My family! My parents who have been there for the through it all even when I was the biggest brat EVER. My Sister who is my best friend and my rock...she has seen me at my lowest and loved me through it! My Grandparents they are all amazing and I am so lucky to still have them in my life and part of my boys life! My Mother & Father in law who have taken me in as their own since day one and would do anything in the world for our family. My sister & brother in laws who are always there for us if we need them and are SO sweet to our babies. All my nieces and nephews that are so sweet and mean so much to all of us! Cousins cousins and more cousins we prob have a million cousins combined and we love each and every one of them so much!

5. My BFF Vicki who is my partner in crime and my other half. She means more to me than she will EVER know!

6. My job. God has blessed me with an amzaing job that I LOVE. Its amazing to get up and not dread going to work. I have great co-workers and and AMAZING boss.

7. My coaches wifes. Past and present. These girls are the ONLY ones who truly understand the day to day struggles of being a coaches wife. They have become some of my very best friends and are always there for me when I need them most. They are like my family since our families dont live in the same town as us.

8. Brayden's school and Tate's sitter. It is so great to drop my kids off and not worry if they are ok. Brayden LOVES his school and his teacher and runs in every morning sometimes forgetting to tell me bye! Tate goes right to Mrs. Shawna every morning and DOESNT tell me bye. Then when I go to pick him up he RUNS from me! It just makes me feel good that they love them just as I do!

9. Social Media. Weird I know but if it weren't for FB and Instagram it would be impossible for me to keep up with people. My family does not live close so they often check fb or insta to see pics of the boys. Life is so busy that some of the people I love most I dont get to see or talk to near enough and this gives me that opportunity!

10. My blonde moments. Another weird one but it keeps life very intersting and fun! Esp for those around me. Blondes have more fun! :)

11. My new friend Shelby who txt me to tell me about a KIKILARUE sale today! Friends dont let friends shop alone! I can not wait to meet her in a few short weeks!

12. BEER & WINE. Yes I am a christian and yes I like to have a beer/glass of wine or two or four or more & that is OK!!

Happy Thursday Friends! The weekend is just around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I would never leave you hanging with a good sale!!!!

    ReplyDelete