Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend FUN!

Started my weekend with Friday off and it just kept getting better! 

My parents, sis and soon to be brother in law came to town which is always fun! I took my sisters bridal portraits and senior pics Saturday then we had a fish fry! It was delish! 

On Easter we woke up early let the kids see their buckets and hunt a few eggs at home before we loaded up to head to my in laws! 

Brayden's Bucket 
Tate's Bucket! 

My family joined us at my in laws which almost never happens! It pretty much made my Easter! It seems like every holiday it's a struggle to figure out who's turn it is to "have" us! I hope we ca do this more often! I don't think they realize the stress it takes off us! 

We ate then flew kites just like we do every year! 
My nephews got stuck so they roped it out! The advantages of having cowboys in our family! 
Little monster decided to play in the ashes! 
But I got my family pic pre-ashes! 

All in all it was a great day with lots of time with family laughing till we cried and eating till we couldn't eat anymore!

Hope all of you had a blessed day also! 

No comments:

Post a Comment