Sunday, April 27, 2014

Oh Monday!

It's Monday and I'm not the least bit happy about that but it's also my mother in law & Grandmother in laws birthday! That does make me happy! 

When people hear the words mother and inlaw together they usually cringe! Not me I'm lucky! My mother in law is absolutely amazing and I feel so blessed to call her mine! 

I must say when Jason and I started dating I was worried! For starters he is the baby and we all know how that goes with most moms! They act all cray when a female comes around and tries to be with their baby boy! I say this because this will prob be me with BOTH my boys! Haha Secondly hubby is 12 years you get than his brother and 14 years younger than his sister. This makes his parents the age of my grandparents so I was worried about how we would have anything in common! 

I was wrong on #1 & 2! We get along great! She doesn't get in our business unless we ask for her advice and is always there for us no matter what! Not only is she great to us but even better to the boys! 

Brayden and her are pretty much best friends and he gets whatever he wants! Tate does too but Brayden and her have a very special bond that I can't explain. It reminds me so much of the bond Jason had with his grandmother! I am so thankful for that! 

My mother in law went through hell and back about 2.5 years ago and I am so glad that she is still here with us and healthy as can be. She inspires me to be a better person daily! 

Today is also Jason's late grandmother's birthday! I miss that sweet woman so very much! She died the October before Jason and I got married! She treated Jason much like Jason's mom treats Brayden! Except his grandmother lived with them for most of his life! She would wake him up so she could make his bed and breakfast! Everyone jokes that he slept with her till he graduated! He really did ask her to go to college with him but she said she didn't think she could go that far! Haha He really was rotten to the core! 


So Happy Monday and Happy Birthday to my sweet Mother & Grandmother in law!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment