Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday 10!

Linking up with Sam for Airplane rides and guacamole sides
Airplane Rides & Guacamole Sides Tuesday Ten



1: Prayers for my sanity this week would be greatly appreciated...hubby has track meets FOUR nights this week! 

2. I have almost monogrammed every damn thing in my house. Hubby asked if my undies are next! If he doesn't watch it I'll be embroidering his to say "property of mrs Payne" on the butt! Hahaha 

3. Last night was a two glasses of wine kind of night by Friday I feel like I may need an entire bottle! 

4. Still no name for my business but I am creating all kinda of super fun stuff and just found a place to order really cute shirts, hats and bags! GET excited! 

5. Can I get an amen for the Rain the past two days?!? We need it soo bad but just rain no tornadoes! 

6. Friday Brayden has an Easter play. I asked the teacher how Long it would last Bc he also has a baseball game. She said 10 minutes. Really just 10 min. I mean I know it's hard to keep 4-5 yr olds attention but really?!? 

7. The amount of papers Brayden brings home from Pre-K is insane! I can't possibly keep them all but I can't throw them away! Right now they are all in a drawer and range from one line on a page to writing his name! Gonna have to start filtering but how?!? 

8. I sure do love spring time temps but the allergies that have come with it aren't cool! Not even a little bit! 

9.  Saw a commercial for light up shoes this am! I thought those things were history?!? Hope my kids don't want a pair because I just can't! 

10. Nothing makes me feel better than when my kids clean their plate with my most effortless dinner : sloppy joes! Winning! 

Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment