Thursday, April 10, 2014

Friday Favs

It's Friday and I couldn't be more excited! I think I say that every Friday! This weekend is filled with family and friends and a big suprise {check back Monday to see what it is}! 

Haven't done a favorites post in a while so here goes! 

{one} My Advocare Spark! My every day saving grace! I haven't had a dr pepper since December & I don't drink coffee! It's my get up and go juice! If you haven't jumped on that bandwagon do it like yesterday! 

{two} Luke Bryan and Blake Shelton! I mean I could listen to their music all day long and look at them too! I'd be completly satisfied no lie! 

{three} Any and ALL things monogrammed! Duh I just got a machine and it has consumed my life! Hope to decide on a name and make a website! 

{four} About a month ago I bought Ultas brand of mineral loose powder! It is amazing and has helped my face not to revert to my teenage years! It was cheap too which makes it even better! 

{five} Jamberry nails! These thins are awesome I just bought three sheets! Pics will be up as soon as I get them! 

Have a happy Friday and a GREAT weekend friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment