Monday, April 7, 2014

Never stop dating!

Just like many other married couples with kids and a busy busy life my husband and I rarely go on dates! As a matter if fact I can not tell you when our last one was! I have read so many places lately about making sure you still date after marriage and decided it was a sign! 

I told him a few weeks in advance and got a sitter for the kids! Nothing came up and it actually happened! We went on a date! 
Date night outfit! 

Nothing fancy or over the top just the two of us! We had planned to do dinner and go to a concert but after dinner the concert didn't start for another hour and we were tired so we decided to get a movie and go home! Those of you with kids will completly understand our lameness (if that's even a word)! 

The most important thing about this date night was we remembered how much we enjoyed each other's company! We laughed and had a great time with each other! It's something we def plan to try and do monthly and I encourage you to do the same! 

I feel like we often get lost in the shuffle 
Of Taking kids here and there and going no stop! It's so very important in your relationship to remember how it all started and what go you to where you are now! That's what Saturday night did for us and I am so glad we did it! 

Have a Happy Monday friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment