Friday, April 18, 2014

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday y'all! I'm off work today and couldn't be more excited to spend the day with my boys! It's been a while since I have had a day off because I asked for it rather than a sick child! 

Decided to do 5 on Friday: Easter traditions! 

1: First thing we do is wake up and let the kids see what the Easter bunny brought! Then hunt eggs at our house! 

2. Go to church...this year we won't be making it because of family functions but usually we do go! 

3. My mother in law generally gives all the kids kites for Easter and after our big lunch we usually fly Kites! The kids love it and it's become a tradition! They live in the country so it's fun! 

4. My Nieces hide eggs at my mother in laws for the young ones to hunt in my in laws HUGE front yard! 

5. Last but not least pictures pictures and more pictures! We usually take family pics on Easter! It's one of the few times we are all together! 

Hope Everyone has a fabulous Easter weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment