Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday 10!!!!

It's Tuesday friends! Bye bye Monday we won't miss ya & come on Friday we are already ready for ya!

As always I'm linking up with Sam for

Airplane Rides & Guacamole Sides Tuesday Ten

1. Still suffering from an Easter Hangover and it's Tuesday! I need my body to go ahead and return to normal from running 100mph in 10 differnt directions and eating an obscene amount of candy! 

2. Saturday we went to the store to get some essentials: last min Easter stuff and Beer! My mom who is turning 50 this week got carded! If that's not the most kick ass early bday present I don't know what is! 

3. Asked the 5 year old to go check on the two year old in the bath. It is really quiet so I go back to check and he had gotten him out of the bath and was putting on his diaper! I died laughing! 

4. I have now spent a total of $90 this month due to locking my keys in my car twice! Yep that wasn't in the budget! 

5. Note to all my friends with AT&T call and threaten to change to t mobile! They will give you a better phone plan! I am now saving 120 a MONTH!!! #yourwelcome 

6. Since we failed to make the kids any confetti eggs this year they decided to break the hard boiled eggs over each others heads! My mother in laws drive prob smells awful and cleaning egg out off their hair wasn't so fun...bet we don't forget next year! 

7. When I hear the words student loans I want to cry! Will those damn things EVER go away?!? No the answer is no! I'll be paying on those damn things till I die! 

8. Nothing frustrates me more than when my 2.5 yr old walks up and says "momma I poop" what part of telling me BEFORE do you not understand! I'm not sure he will ever be potty trained! 

9. I have not purchased anything online in about 2 weeks or more. This is a record and I deserve an award! I will prob go ahead and break that record today! 

10. Brayden's 6th birthday is in 5 weeks and I haven't done a single thing to start planning! Once again I have got to get my crap together! 

Have a great Tuesday friends! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment