Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekend Wrap UP!

What a weekend! 90mph from start to finish! Ready Set GO! 

Friday night our oldest had an Easter play! It lasted all of 10 min but was cute and he had a speaking part and did great! 

Next up baseball game that started 15 min after the Easter play! Changed his clothes in the car raced across town and made it just in time! They played Brayden best friends team and they won! 

The game finished at 9 and we headed to Austin! 3 hours away! Once again not my brightest idea! 

Saturday we had my sisters wedding shower that was super simple cute and fun! 

Then a Surprise 50th birthday party for my momma! She had no idea and her reaction was priceless! 
My sis, mom and I :)

It was a great weekend till I woke up with the stomach bug Sunday morning! Mommy immune system FAIL!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment