Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wednesday...

What a day/week already!?!? 

Posted this yesterday but it never published...crazy phone! 

In need of lots of prayers friends! Not for me but for one of my very good friends and her family as her mothers battle with Cancer is coming to a close and her body is tired of fighting. 

I spent most of the night last night with her and her family/ friends at the hospice house. I must say I have been trough deaths several times but this is different. Way different and much more difficult! 

All I can keep thinking is how I would feel in her shoes, I want to take her pain away and make her mom all better. I want to kick cancers ass for ruining so many peoples life's! So many emotions running through my mind 24/7! 

So tonight when you pray please pray for te Holden/Fish family they sure could use it! It's going to be a rough road ahead. Thanks friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment