Thursday, January 16, 2014

Cleanse DONE!

Well yesterday I completed my 10 day advocare cleanse, day 10 of no dr pepper and eating healthy! 

I must say I can def tell a different in how my clothes fit, how I feel and I lost a total of 5 lbs in 10 days! 
I see a difference in my stomach. These pics aren't great but I feel like you can still tell! Excuse my hot mess hair and face lol!!! 

I'm continuing the no dp and healthy eating even though the cleanse is over! I have replaced my morning dp with spark {advocare fruit punch} and I feel more energized than I did with a dr pepper! The past 10 days I have not been eating carbs for dinner just some for breakfast and VERY few at lunch! I'm not going to be as strict on myself but still watch what I'm eating! 

I haven't been doing any fancy work outs just random Pintrest workout that seriously take me less than 30 min! Which is perfect because Jason isn't home and I can do it while the kids play! 

Growing up I was one that are whatever I wanted and stayed skinny! As I get older it becomes harder and harder to stay the size I would like to be! In the next week or so I will be starting to lift weights (we r getting our workout bench from my MILs house) and I feel like that's when I will start really seeing the changes I'm looking for! 

For now I am only TWO pounds away from my weight the day Jason and I got married! Which is amazing after two children and I'm proud of myself for that! Don't get me wrong it DOES NOT look the same as it did that day but maybe one day! 

If y'all have any questions about the cleanse, spark or anything else feel free to comment! 

Happy Thursday Friends! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment