Monday, January 20, 2014

What a Weekend!

This weekend was filled with Coaches wife duties and family time. It was just what we needed.

Friday we went to the basketball game and went to bed early it was AMAZING.

Saturday the kids went to my mother in laws to play and stay the night with her. Hubby helped me clean the house top to bottom. I was MORE than greatful for his help. I'm sure I will hear about it from now until forever!

Saturday night was the football banquet. It was SOOO long but it was nice and we had a great time celebrating the kids and all their accomplishments. Hubby gave a few awards and almost cried. He loves these kids more than they will ever know!

Look at my hott date for the banquet!



After the banquet we went out for drinks with our coaching family since we were all kid free. It was a blast and I am once again so blessed to be a part of this amazing group of coaches and wifes.

Sunday was another baby shower for me. 2nd one in a week and I have another one next weekend! Such an exciting time for my friends!

Me and Becca at her Shower.


After I got back to my in laws from the shower we ended up spending the remainder of the afternoon trying to get a cow out of the tank. She got in and got stuck. We were successful! Just another day in the country. NEVER a dull moment.



Once again this week I am SUFFERING from allergies/sinuses. I guess maybe its time to visit the doctor but I REALLY don't want to!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment