Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday TEN!

Linking up with Samantha at Airplane Rides & Guacamole Sides for:
Airplane Rides & Guacamole Sides Tuesday Ten

This had become one of my fav link ups and you should link up too! I mean who doesn't love 10 random thoughts/things! This girl sure does! Here goes...

{ONE} So one of my weekend conclusions is hubs and I need to watch our potty mouths! I try really hard but I suck at it! Oldest said "holy shit" Sunday at a family gathering! #proudmomndadmoment 

{TWO}  A goal of mine this year: Do things for me and not feel bad about it! Easier said than done! I know you Mommas feel me! 

{THREE} Remember last week on Tuesday how I said I had a bad attitude and Friday I promised I would lose it! GOOD NEWS friends---It's GONE :)  

{FOUR} My allergies/sinuses are kicking my butt! Looked at the allergy forcast and it looks like I will be feeling this way for quite some time. Who knew this much snot was possible? DARN allergies they are the pits and I passed them on to my poor children!

{FIVE} It NEVER fails every time I go to get my eye brows waxed that lady asks me "You want lip wax too?" I always nicely say "No Thanks" since she has hot wax and is putting it on my face! What I really want to say is "If you want a tip you will NEVER ask me that again!" Everytime I leave I immediately look in my mirror at my lip to see if it's really that hairy and I can't see anything! Please tell me this happens to you too? Or has once!

{SIX} I wonder what Victoria from the Bachelors parents thought of her amazing performance on the bachelor last night & if she still has a job today! Cray cray I tell ya! 

{SEVEN} Last night at dinner little one decided to stand up in his chair hubs told him to sit down not one not two but three times and spanked him three times also. He finally sat down but was NOT phased by any of it no tears nothing. WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!!!

{EIGHT} January is almost half way over...that means its almost tax return time! WHOOP WHOOP

{NINE} I swear everyone I know is prego...One baby shower last weekend, one this weekend and one next weekend. #dontdrinkthewater

{TEN} In reguards to #9 my husband and I are at a constant battle on if we should try for baby #3 or not. He says no and that he is getting fixed this summer & that he will buy me boobs if we can not have #3. It's a good deal but I am getting a mommy make over after we are done having kids reguardless. He must be forgetting I always WIN. I don't want one right now considering #7 but I do want to try again for a little girl (even though I will have another boy).

Happy Tuesday Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment