Thursday, January 9, 2014

HEYYY TOOTH FAIRY!!!

So my oldest has had a lose bottom tooth for months now! He is 5 1/2 which I didn't realize you loose teeth that early so I just haven't really paid attention to it. Last night he came home from school and could pull it all the way forward but it hadn't fallen out yet! When I told him it was time for bed he decided he wanted it out! Go figure anything not to go to sleep!

So I told him to pull it out! haha I am a nurse and not much makes me sick...I changed and dress wounds every day and deal with blood ALL the time! An extremely loose tooth or pulling a tooth makes me want to throw up! So he tried getting it out with tweezers then a rag and no luck. So we called dad in for help! Dad gave it one tug and then it was literally hanging. He let Brayden get it the rest of the way out! He was SO excited.

Mom was of course trying to get a million pictures and in the process the tooth dropped on the floor into the crack between the baseboard and the tile! He was crushed "OH NO WE LOST MY TOOTH" So then we spend probably 20 min trying to get it out. Hubby had to get a hammer and screw driver to chisle away the grout and use tweezers to get it while I held the flash light! FINALLY we got it out and put it in a zip lock bag because I am a terrible mom and haven't purchased a tooth fairy pillow yet. My son EVEN called me out on it! BURN!!!

So after he went to bed my husband and I had the tooth fairy conversation trying to decide how much a tooth is worth! He says I think I use to get $10. WOAH I will be broke by the time both boys loose all their teeth. I honestly don't remember how much I use to get. Then I thought oh crap I NEVER carry cash. Went to my wallet and sure enough all I had was two dollars. Then I found $3 in quarters and I added those to make it $5. Still seems like alot but we are new at this!

He was beyond EXCITED this morning to have money and I don't think he would have cared if it was just a dollar. So how much does your tooth fairy leave? Help a sister out! Oh and where did you purchase your kids tooth fairy pillow. I need to get one like yesterday. Actually I'm going to buy two so I will be prepared for the youngest to loose his teeth in 3 years!

Hope EVERYONE has a FABULOUS Thursday.

My sweet friend Shelby is doing an AMAZING give away on her blog today go check it out and enter HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment