Monday, January 6, 2014

Why is it already Monday?!?

I said last week I was ready for a normal week but I didn't want it to get here this fast! Tomorrow I'll be wishing for another half day like the past two weeks and Wednesday I'll be wishing I was off again!

This weekend was a relax, eat and get ready for the week ahead! I'm starting all 900 of my New Years resolutions today including my DIET so this weekend I tried to eat all of my favorite things and drink lots of dr peppers because as of midnight no more!
Enjoying the Country life with my boys!
My oldest dressed up in my father in laws jacket, boots and coveralls! Little brother had to be in the pic also!

So for the start of my diet breakfast this morning was...boiled eggs and spark. Sounds delish right? Why can't donuts just be on my diet or a big greasy breakfast taco? The girls in the office hate my diet also...especially the pregnant one. Boiled eggs don't smell the best. I guess I will have to eat them at home. Tomorrow I think I am going to have scrambled egg whites. Those don't smell as bad. My mouth is watering already just thinking about them. Actually NOT at all. I will probably add some avacado and salsa to make it a lil more tasty.

For a mid morning snack I brough an avacado with a lime. It's my favorite snack ever! Then for lunch I brough grilled chicken and a salad. Then my mid afternoon snack will be carrots, brocoli and cauliflower. Dinner I haven't decided yet. Hubby just notified me that we are going to watch the National Championship with some friends. This can only mean one thing: LOTS of food I can't eat. Maybe they will have good meat and I can just eat lots of that! It's the first day...you can't cheat on your first day!

Tonight I will also do my first workout with the hubs. He is going to put me through a weight training work out. As much as I am going to HATE it he does know what he is doing and I want to tone my body. This is the only way when your almost 30 and have had two kids! Let face it getting older is the pits. Here to hoping our marriage survives him being my coach in the weight room!

Hope everyone has a GREAT first Monday of 2014!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment