Friday, January 3, 2014

Favorite Things & It's Friday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holdiay. I don't know about yall but I am ready for a normal week. Don't get me wrong I love a short week at work but when its in the middle of the week it just throws me WAY off. Yesterday felt like monday and now today its Friday.

Today I am linking up with Emily from Beauty and the Greek and Kylie Lip Gloss and Lunges for

Beauty and the Greek


1. My new jacket the hubby got me for Christmas! He picked it out himself and used my nephews girlfriend for sizing. He also got me some new workout clothes like I asked for & a giftcard to use at none other than Kiki La'Rue {rather than saying stop spending money out of the bank account on it he gave me other money to use} Smart guy I have trained him well.

2. My new Paul Mitchell hair products my UHMAZING cousin got for me! My hair is feeling GREAT! I had no idea what I was missing!


3. My new fleece leggings from Shelby! They are my first pair of Fleece leggings and I am in LOVE!!! In Texas anything fleece is not necessary becasue our winters are so short {or non EXISTANT} this year is an exception. Its been pretty cold and its no where near over or so they say!

4. AS always my EOS lip balm & now their lotion! Winter is the worst time for me with chapped lips and ashy dry skin these are the best.

5. SPARK!!! Always and forever. I stopped drinking dr pepper at one point last year then picked it back up around the holidays. Spark will once again be my best friend come Monday bc I am quiting dp AGAIN! Maybe this will be the last time I have to quit! I prefer FRUIT PUNCH flavor! 

Have a great first weekend of 2014! I will be starting all my New Years resolutions on Monday since the first fell on a Wednesday! That is just setting people up for failure in my opinion so 1/6/14 is the day my resolutions will start!

5 comments:

  1. WHOA! How have I never heard of fleece leggings before? I need to get myself some of those for these frigid midwest winters. I bet they don't show through as bad either.

    If the EOS lotion smells anything like their lip balm, I need to check it out. No matter how much lotion I use in the winter, I'm still dry as heck. So, I'm always on the lookout for something good.

    Thanks SO much for linking up with us!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG they are TO DIE for! A must have for winter I plan to purchase them in a million colors! :)

      Delete
  2. I see those EOS lip balms all the time but I haven't bit the bullet to buy one! I just need to do it because I hear so many good things about it. I love me some spark too! It's great for when I'm wanting something sweet but not necessarily wanting to eat! Thanks for sharing your favorite things with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EOS is amazing!! My dog thinks so too because she ate 5 of them one time! I've never heard of spark. I'm not a soda drinker but drink water all the time and it can get so boring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 5 year old ate a chunk out of my EOS! Lol Spark is an advocare drink. It helps to give you energy and LOTS of vitamins that you NEED and don't usually get! If you interested in more info email me at heatherpayne44@yahoo.com

      Delete