Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday 10...Whoohoo

Linking up yet again with Samantha at Airplane Rides and Guacamole Sides  For Tuesday TEN! 

Airplane Rides & Guacamole Sides Tuesday Ten
{1} So at the grocery store last week my 2 yr old told the cashier he had a big nose then laughed and said "high five" & bless that mans heart he gave him a high five! Mom on the other hand turned 675,767,876 shades of red and got outta there as quick as possible!

{2} Day one of my New Years resolutions went great I stuck to them and didn't kill anyone! Win win...I think so!

{3} As a nurse I have decided I my boys EVER put me in a nursing home I will haunt them for as long as they live! I'm taking care of you for 18 years...you owe me! 

{4} My foul attitude has got to go! I blame  my hormones or maybe I'm just a bitch?!? Either way it's out of control! You know it's bad when you realize it! Even if it does take Someone pointing if out! 

{5} In reference to #4...I hate when my hubby is right! I would NEVER admit it to him! Shhh don't tell! 

{6} I seriously wish there was a way to fix stupid! It would make the world a better place or maybe not?!? There I go being a B again! 

{7} Any one else have a hair tie thief that lives at their house? I swear I take one off take a shower go back to put it in and poof it's friggin gone! I keep these people in business! 

{8} Kim Kardashian's Instagram post (yes I follow her but maybe not now) Saturday night: 
This can't be real life can it? I'm disturbed! That HAS to be butt implants or SOMETHING! There is just no way! 

{9} Watched the bachelor last night & I have decided I need to change professions and either be a dog lover or a free sprit! I mean surely they make good money right?!?

{10} This morning driving to work and called the hubby to make arrangements for the funeral we have today. My 5 year old overheard me and when I got off the phone he said "Mom WHY are you going to a funeral did someone die or something?" --Thank goodness it was just us in the car....on another note I HATE funerals and I am not looking forward to today!


Happy Tuesday Friends!  

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo for #2! I'd definitely consider not killing someone on Day 1 of a new diet a MAJOR SUCCESS! :)
    And re: #8- I'm more amazed by the other girls butt. It looks like a pillow!! They're both ridic though.

    Hehe. Cheers to Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete