Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday Diet update!

It's such a blah day today...cold & wet! Which means I want to stay home and sleep no work! Being a grown up is the pits sometimes!

Anywho its day THREE of my diet and I still haven't killed anyone! WHOOP WHOOP

I am so proud of my self for sticking with this. I have done much better than I thought. Lunch has been easy except that I would LOVE to order a big juicy hamburger and FF with some RANCH from the place next door. Dinner hasn't been too bad I just haven't let my self have any carbs and that means only about 1/2 of what I cook. Breakfast is hard because I am picky and I don't like a lot of breakfast foods esp the healthy ones! I have been having either boiled eggs or 1/2 a bagle with strawberry cream cheese (not the best I know but its breakfast so I have all day to burn it)!

Then I have been doing my own random pintrest workouts at the house! Monday I did this one:



Then Tuesday this one:

{obviously I should have done it monday but oh well. I make the rules}


Not sure what I will do tonight but going up to meet my husband and work out there was just going to be too much with the two kids and he starts track next week. This way I can do it on my own at home and it doesn't take all that long! I plan to try Julian Michaels 30 day shread too!

I am drinking TONS of water and Spark to keep me going. Also started my 10 day cleanse on Monday. At the end I will post my before and after pics! I am not so much needing to lose a ton of weight {really only want to lose about 5-6 lbs} but I want to TONE what is there. Having kids takes a toll on your body. I weigh almost the same as before kids shit just isn't in the same place! BUT they sure are worth it!

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment