Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy 2014 Friends!!!!

We brought in the new year with some of our very best friends at a tacky t-shirt party! It was the best idea we have EVER had! I didn't have to worry about finding and outfit and I was SUPER comfy!!! 


Hubby and I in our tacky t-shirts! Love him! 
Me and the BFF :)
Girls pic...I'd be lost without these girls. 

You know it was a good night when you wake up and your cheeks are sore from laughing/smiling! My friends are funnier than yours! 

So I say every year I'm not going to make resolutions because let's face it they are made to be broken! I don't remember the last one I kept honestly! Just like every year I made some resolutions!

Resolutions for the new year:

-Run a 5k, 10k and half marathon {I best start running}
- SAVE $$$ {isn't that one everyones list? EASIER said than done for sure}
- Buy a house {as a coaches family this is a BIG deal considering how much we move but its def time}
- Have date days with the boys individually at least every couple months! 
- Make more time for the hubby and I to go on actual dates! We often do dinner or something with friends but rarely go on an actual date which is needed. 
- Not procrastinate! I'm the worst and I kick myself every time...I will do better! 
- Limit our going out to eat to 4 times monthly {this is almost impossible considering I do NOT love to cook and look for ANY excuse not to have to do it! 

I think that's about it...let's see how many I can stick to! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment