Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday 10!!!

It's Tuesday you know what that means! Link up with Samantha at Airplane Rides and Guacamole Sides for:
Airplane Rides & Guacamole Sides Tuesday Ten



1. Lord help me if I ever have a daughter! After seeing the high school girls at the banquet Saturday I don't know if I can do it! 

2. In reference to #1...where the hell are these girls parents when they walk out of the house with their butt cheeks hanging out of their skirt?!? My dad would have whooped my butt and made me stay home! 

3. Yesterday it was 80 and amazing. This morning they said a cold front is coming in a it will be in the 30's. Thanks weather man for ruining my day!

4. Why is it that as soon as our medical deductible starts over shit hits the fan in the health department for us?!? #neverfails 

5. My cousin sent me this on pintest & she couldn't be more right! A must share!

6. The flu has hit our house...the oldest has it and if it runs through all of us I might just scream! PLEASE NO!

7. I have been in bed by 8:30 the last two nights and I don't even feel bad about it. This sinus/ allergy and now flu stuff is the pits!

8. Last night I got sucked in to Keeping up with the Kardashians and it was like crack I couldn't stop watching. That whole family is a hott mess and the ring leader Kris is going through a mid life crisis.

9. Shebly and I have started planning our Nashville weekend get away and I am SO excited! Anyone ever been? Any places you recommend us visiting? Drinking and Country music is right up our alley and sure to be a good time!

10. Samatha now has the option to share your link up on the Tuesday 10 & I couldn't be more excited! Go check it out and join the fun. Who doesn't love 10 random things on Tuesday!

Hope you all have a great Tuesday! :) 

1 comment: