Friday, January 17, 2014

Five on Friday!

Linking up with The Good Life Blog  for:

I am doing 5 of my FAVORITE things right now!

{ONE} Paul Mitchell Shampoo and Conditioner for blonde hair. My cousin bought it for me for my birthday and I LOVE it.


{TWO} Fruit Punch Spark from Advocare. It't currently SAVING my life because I quit dp and I thought I would die but I have actually been doing just fine :)

{THREE} Anything and EVERYTHING monogrammed. Thank goodness my BFF Shelby's bf does monogramming at his store and is going to hook me up! Except I need her to live closer! Here are a few things I am dying for:

{FOUR} My new Kiki La'Rue outfit I'm wearing today. I will get a pic up in a bit its been a crazy morning!  

{FIVE} Leopard print....seriously obsessed right now! My husband even commented on the amount of leopard print I have. When a male notices it means it might be out of control!


TGIF Friends....YAY weekend time for a BEER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment