Friday, January 10, 2014

FIVE on Friday!

Today I am linking up with Darci at The good life blog for


{ONE} Next week I PROMISE to "lose the tude" or try REALLY REALLY HARD!!!

{TWO} Tomorrow is the Kiki La'Rue event and I CAN NOT WAIT!!! If your in the Dallas/ FW area you should come! I promise you won't be sorry! 

{THREE} I have been sticking to this diet all week and I am so proud of myself but I am MORE than ready for my cheat meal this weekend!! I almost cheated this morning because I was actually going to be EARLY to work and the burrito place was calling my name BUT I kept on going and was 15 min early to work to eat my Bagle.

{FOUR} I had an EXTREME DIY project fail that I saved and I am SO happy with the outcome! My hubby built this whole thing. Originally I wanted it Teal but that went south in a hurry when the teal turned out as obnoxious as it did. Then I decided Red would be much better. And I am in LOVE :)

{FIVE} One of the things I hate doing most is getting gas! Any of you have this issue? I seriously let the light come on then push it till I know it's completely empty! One reason is the price but more so that I just hate doing it and I'm always in a hurry to get somewhere! Lol
Oh and I let the tire low light stay on for weeks before paying attention to it! My poor car!

TGIF friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment