Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up!

Once again the weekend went by all to fast but it was GREAT!

Friday was dinner night with the besties at Sushi Axiom {hibachi}! It was delish and the boys loved it! 

Saturday was a mommy retail therapy day at Kiki La'Rue's warehouse sale while the boys did some bonding! It was much needed and long over due! 

It was my first time going to a KKLR event and I was so excited but a little bummed! Bummed bc Shelby didn't get to come and bc all my friends were busy and couldn't join me! Going alone is no fun but it was still more than worth it. I got all kinds of good deals and new clothes! Spent almost all of my Christmas money but saved a little for the new arrivals coung soon Bc I know I will need some of those too! 

At the sale I got to meet the amazing KKLR owner Becka! She is just as amazing in person and it was so good to finally meet her! 


After I left I was so mad at myself! Once I get to know people I'm far from shy but until then I am extremely shy and I hate it! I did meet several of the KKLR girls but I didn't really talk to any of them or introduce myself! Why?!? I don't know! I follow most of them on insta and feel like I know them already but come on how weird is it to walk up to someone and say "hey so I stalk you online 24/7 and I think your really cool!" 

Next time I go to an event I promise myself I will not be so shy and I will go up and have convos with the girls! If I had someone there with me I would have probably talked to several of them. Oh well I still had a BLAST and got some AMAZING stuff. As I wear my new out fits I will do reviews & let you know how I like them!

TODAY marks 1 week of no dr pepper and being on a diet! I have already lost about 4lbs and I am feeling great! Here is to week TWO and sticking to it!


Happy Tuesday Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment