Monday, December 30, 2013

Back to real life...boo to that!

I feel like its been a year since I have blogged! Shelby and I were supose to do our first link up on Thursday last week but we decided to enjoy our time with our family instead! So check back THIS thursday for the What I wore Holiday Edition Link up!
Can't believe Christmas is already over! All that hard work shopping wrapping shopping and wrapping some more all for it to be over within about 20 min! Every year that 20 min is by far the best 20 min of the whole year! 

We had a GREAT Christmas Eve and Christmas Day from start to finish!  

Christmas Eve was with the in laws! We had a Fish fry let the kids open their presents then the adults did our Chinese Christmas! The boys were more than spoiled as usual! 

They both had stacks of presents a mile high & were extremely excited about all of their wonderful gifts! 

After that we headed to Austin and didn't get in until about 11:45....it was a lONG DAY! 

Christmas Morning we woke up early as usual and let the kids see what Santa brought and open their presents from family! 
The boys got so many gifts we need a new house to store them! After seeing his first present Tate was no longer interested in any more gifts...Brayden on the other hand could have kept opening all day! Lol 

We had a very blessed day with our family! 
My sis, my mom and I :) 
Christmas Day we spent all day with my family at my parents house! The guys smoked a turkey on hubby's pit! It was delish! That night we drove around looking at lights & played headbands! 
The house one the left wins best house ever! That is GENIUS!! 

We stayed in Austin until Saturday and had a good long visit with my family which we don't get to do often enough! Then Saturday we headed back to the in- laws to pick up our presesnt from there! I ended up taking them home before the boys came home so I could get them out up or try!

This was the truck LOADED down with only room for me to sit in the drivers seat! 
 

We had a blast with our family and couldn't be more blessed for all that we have been given! I hope all of you had a blessed Holiday also! 

No comments:

Post a Comment