Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Chistmas EVE & my Friday!

It's Christmas Eve, my Friday and a half day! What a wonderful combo! Can't wait to get off and see my boys!

The next 24 hrs are sure to be a world wind! Get off work at 12 go run a few last min errands along with EVERYONE else. I think I like the rush of HAVING to be done...I can't think of any other reason I would do this to myself! Then after that I head to the in-laws for Christmas Eve with them.

We are having fried fish for dinner and opening presents! Can't wait to watch the kids rip in to their first presents this year! Us adults don't do presents we do Chinese Christmas with a $50 spending limit. Its alot but its good becuase its usually a really good gift. I always buy something for my gift that I want!

Then we will get on the road about 8 or 830 tonight and head to Austin to stay until Friday. I couldn't be more excited for Christmas day with my family and a long stay in Austin. I get to see family, friends and the hubs and boys will be with me!

I think I am more excited for Christmas morning than the boys. There is nothing I enjoy more than seeing their faces light up when they see what santa brings or open their gifts. I hate that it goes by so quickly but its all worth it for the happiness on their faces!

Hope every one has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! xoxo
Dont forget to take pics of you holiday outfit for the Link up on Thursday with Shelby! Its gonna be FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment