Thursday, December 12, 2013

Finish the Sentence...


 
Today I am linking up with Holly from The Stanfield Clan and Jake from Life of Jake for Finish the Sentence!

button


1. My favorite Christmas was...last year after we opened presents we packed up the car and headed to Colorado to our Cabin for a week! 

2. The worst Christmas I had...was the year my sister and I found all the presents and nothing was a suprise. It sounded like a good idea at the time. Pretty sure this happened several years in a row and we still kept peeking! We aren't good at waiting!

3. That one gift that made me scratch my head and say, "Hmmmm" was...The tennis outfit my step grandmother gave me when I was 14 with matching tennis socks. Please note I have NEVER played a day of tennis in my LIFE.

4. One year I....went Black Friday shopping and was SO proud of myself Bc I got my little boy his tv from Santa! Picked it up at the store since I ordered online and put it in the closet. After opening presents he asked if we could hook it up! I started hooking it up and there were none of the right cords! Opened the manual and it was a computer screen! Had to tell my son it was broken! Then he asked why did Santa send a broken toy & how do we take it back?! 
#momfail or #blondemomet at its finest! 
In my defense they look similar and they were the same size!!! 
My most expesive blonde mistake thus far for sure!   

5. I think the worst gift to give is...underwear. They are ok if they are in your stocking but if someone wraps them and puts them under the tree. NOT OK.

6. At Christmastime I typically....watch Home Alone about 978,234 times. It never gets old! 
7. Typically, family Christmas....Go to Christmas Eve service & Make cookies for Santa. Then Christmas day we eat lots of food, open presents then break out the beer and egg nogg! Yep we go to church then home to drink we are baptist what do you expect?

8. If I could change one thing about the Holiday season....we would go back to celebrating Thanksgiving before we started celebrating Christmas. Decorating wouldn't start until after Thanksgiving and Black Friday would actually be on Black Friday not on Thanksgiving day!


9. It is so hard to buy for....me! I watch our online banking like a hawk! If he wants it to be a suprise he best be stashing some cash!

10. My favorite Christmas tradition is...elf on the shelf! That damn elf runs my life for 25 days of Decemer...NO JOKE I woke up at like 4 am in a panic Bc I forgot to move the damn thing! But I do love seeing my kids faces when they find him in the mornings! 
Here are a few of Jingle Bells Pranks! 
Before we decorated the tree he added Brayden's Underwear to it!
The army men have him held hostage!
Lifting some weights!
 
11. Santa, baby, bring me a: michael kors watch, new shoes, michael kors purse or something that sparkles! I'm not picky just no undies please! :)  
 
Happy Thursday Friends! :)

3 comments:

  1. I watch Home Alone about twice a month, all year long. It rivals Forrest Gump as m favorite of all time...thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love me some Forest Gump also! Thanks for doing this fun link up! :)

      Delete
  2. I totally agree about the underwear. My mom gave me bras one year and she still hears about it.

    ReplyDelete