Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend Wrap up & ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

We had a great weekend filled with FAMILY & a birthday celebration! 

Friday night my oldest had his school Christmas play and he played Joseph. He did great. The thing only lasted 7 minutes. No JOKE!
Cutest little Jospeh I ever did see right there!

My parents & sis came in from Austin, my cousin was in visiting from Colorado, my grandparents from Dallas came, my mother in law, sister in law and niece. He probably had the biggest fan club there! He is a pretty big deal!

My family after the program. :)

Saturday was a CRAZY day from start to finish it was our little guys 2nd birthday with the family. We decided to just do family this year because he is just two and its such a busy time of the year for everyone. I think from here on out we may start celebrating his half birthday! Christmas birthdays are NO fun...I know this from 29 years of experience!
Excuse his nakedness didn't want Cake all over his clothes!

SOOOO today is my 29th Birthday & I begin the last year of my twenties. I still can't decide how I feel about this but since I got carded this weekend for a drink I guess I'm off to a good start! I have decided this is a big year for me I mean I will never be in my twenties again so I should probably celebrate ALL year long. Actually on the 16th of every month to count it down till the big 3-0?!?

My Birthday started out AMAZING with a gift card to kikilarue.com from my sweet friend Shelby!
Here is a few things on my Bucket list for this year! 
* Buy our first house (this is a big deal as a coaches family) 
* Buy a new car 
* Run a half marathon
* Decide if we are having baby #3 or not
* If no baby #3 I will be getting a mommy makeover!   
* Shoot a deer
* Family Vacation to the beach 
* Go visit Shelby in the artic tundra & freeze my ass off
* Open up an online monogram shop 
* Girls weekend with Shelby to Nashville 
* Meet one Celebrity
* Go to a pro Football game with hubby

....there are so many more but I'm going broke just looking at this list so I will stop there! I better get to saving my monies!  

Happy Monday y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment