Friday, December 6, 2013

CRAZY Texas Weather.

Whoop whoop it's Friday!!! I have been looking forward to this weekend for SO long! Texas and it's BIPOlAR weather are trying to mess it up but I refuse to let it!

So on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday the temps were in the 70's and Wednesday we even hit 80! Yes 80 in December! Then yesterday it was 30! Yep dropped 50 degrees in less than 24 hours! 

The cold part isn't bad it's the rain/ice/sleet that this weather storm brought with it. Us Texans freak out a little when they say ice, below freezing, sleet or snow! You think I'm kidding this is the bread isle at Walmart on Wednesday night!


Yep NO bread left! 

No milk either!

The chip and water isles looked exactly the same! COMPLETLEY bare! Like I said people here freak out! They think we are going to be stuck at home for weeks or something! I'm sorry but if I absolutely had to I could live out of what's in my fridge/pantry! It might not be what I want but it would work! 
I def did not buy a million groceries Bc I WILL NOT stay home for that long and I I really need something I can go to the store even if the roads are icy!
 
Any who! This weekend is the HUGE kikilarue event & I get to meet my blog BFF Shelby! I can't wait & I won't let this weather stop me! Her first flight out this morning was canceled...ugh waiting and praying she gets on the one tonight! I have been looking so forward to this kid free, shopping and friends day! Come on MOTHER NATURE help a sister out! 

Check back Monday to hear all about my fun weekend because it IS going to happen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment