Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's time for Tuesday 10 yet again!

This is going to be a weekly thing for me because I just love it! Linking up with Samantha from Airplane Rides and Guacamole Sides again for Tuesday 10.
Airplane Rides & Guacamole Sides

{1} First day of my last year in my twenties was pretty darn good. I think I got this!

{2} Last week hubs built me a new cabinet for my TV. I wanted it to be turquoise and distressed. So he said I could pain it the way I wanted. I SCREWED it up bigger than Dallas and I'm STILL in the process of fixing it. I have a feeling next time I decide to do a DIY project he is going to tell me to shove it up my rear. Kinda don't blame him. My bad!

{3} This week my Shelby and I will receive our Swap/ Birthday Packages and I can't wait. Check in later this week to hear all about it!

{4} Those 3 boxes of Christmas Tree cakes I got last week....umm they are gone. It wasn't ALL me I swear I shared them but my co-workers think I need Christmas tree cake rehab.

{5} I'm STILL not done Christmas shopping and this week is crazy....guess I will be joining the rest of the nuts doing their last min shopping this weekend!

{6} Yesterday on my 29th bday I did my first cross fit work out & finished! That work out is no joke! I almost died...literally  though 29 years that's it for me! Today I feel like Im about 90 and muscles I didnt even know exsisted are hurting! Do I do it again today or no? Thats the question.

{7} My youngest decided it was party time from about 3-430 am....between that and being sore I look like death today.

{8} Isn't it crazy how god places just the right people in your life at just the right time? I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in my life who all serve very different purposes.

{9} Hubby told me the BFF is helping him with my Christmas shopping...WOOHOO I know this gift will be good & now I want to snoop like CRAZY. He shouldn't have told me that! MEN they never learn lol

{10} Yesterday I forgot to move the damn Elf but Brayden didn't notice THANK the lord because we were so busy and hardly home. So I made sure I did my job this morning!

Happy Tuesday Friends :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment